For this Application Form Website to work properly you need a server with PHP installed or a Web Hosting.
Are you looking for a website to collect user applications to join your Minecraft server team and you don't know which one to choose? Look no further.
Thanks to the simple and clean code, you will be able to modify it according to your needs, moreover unlike others it already has a fully functional and very simple PHP code to send the completed form by email.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact me in private message. Please be patient if I do not reply immediately. I will reply as soon as I can.
Please also do not report issues in the review section.
- This Application Form Website comes with a custom animated loading screen.
- This Application Form Website has the advantage of having a simple and clean PHP code that you can modify with your email where applications will be sent.
- To see how to change the email address see the instructions below.
- This Application Form Website is structured in steps, in fact, unlike the free version, before you can send the request via email you must complete all the steps, as shown in the second GIF.
- This Application Form Website comes with some animations to make the site more pleasant to navigate.
- This Application Form Website is fully responsive so it is perfectly visible on all devices, from computer to phone.
» Set Up Email System
To correctly set up the email sending system first of all you need to install PHPMailer, I suggest to do it with Composer, to do it access your webhosting/server using SSH and execute the following commands:
- cd public_html (or your path to the public_html folder)
- composer require phpmailer/phpmailer
Open the "mailer.php" file and as first thing replace the paths with a note on the side (lines 5, 6, 7) with your paths to the Exception.php, PHPMailer.php and SMTP.php files.
Then insert the SMTP server data in the spaces marked with a note on the side (lines 26, 28, 29).
Finally, enter the email address to which the forms should be sent in the space marked with a note on the side (line 34).
In this template there is the old Hypixel logo, I want to point out that I did not include the updated Hypixel logo intentionally.
I'm not part of the Hypixel team, the logo is for illustration purposes only.