For this Staff Login Website to work properly you need a MySQL database and a server on which to upload the website.
(The website can also be used locally, by downloading XAMPP and activating Apache and MySQL)
Are you looking for a login portal to the staff area of your Minecraft server website and don't know which one to choose? Look no further.
Thanks to the simple and clean code, you will be able to modify it according to your needs, moreover unlike others it already has a fully functional and very simple PHP code that connects to a MySQL database.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact me in private message. Please be patient if I do not reply immediately. I will reply as soon as I can.
Please also do not report issues in the review section.
- This Staff Login Website comes with a custom animated loading screen.
- This Staff Login Website has the advantage of having a simple and clean PHP code that you can modify with your database data and create your own login credentials.
To see how to change the login credentials see the instructions below.
- This Staff Login Website comes with a role-based login system, admin and user, both with two separate pages.
- This Staff Login Website comes with some animations to make the site more pleasant to navigate.
- This Staff Login Website is fully responsive so it is perfectly visible on all devices, from computer to phone.
» Create Database
To create the database, access phpMyAdmin, click on "Databases", enter login-system as the name and choose utf8_general_ci from the dropdown menu.
Once the database is created, go to the "SQL" section and execute this command:
CREATE TABLE users( id INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, username VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL, password VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL, role VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id) );
» Change Login Credentials
Once you have created the "login-system" database and created the "users" table, head to the "SQL" section of the database and run this command to add credentials with the user role:
INSERT INTO `users` (`id`, `username`, `password`, `role`) VALUES (1, 'demo', 'demo123', 'admin');
Instead, to add credentials with the admin role run this command:
INSERT INTO `users` (`id`, `username`, `password`, `role`) VALUES (2, 'demo2', 'demo123', 'user');
In this template there is the old Hypixel logo, I want to point out that I did not include the updated Hypixel logo intentionally.
I'm not part of the Hypixel team, the logo is for illustration purposes only.