Medieval Lobby / Spawn
- In stock:
- 200 blocks
- 200 blocks
- 150 blocks
About the product and details:
- 2x high detail medieval and slightly oversized structure.
- 1x high detail medieval/rustic windmill.
- 1x construction build.
- 1x carriage.
- 2x well.
- 1x bridge.
- Colorfull and bright farm/farmfields.
- Terrain with various bushes and trees.
- Small pond with boat.
- The biome of this build is not included in the copy so to get the best result with this map;
* Set the biome on the entire build to forest using this command: "//setbiome FOREST". Make sure to select a region first.
* Take an arrow (VoxelSniper) and type "/b biome ROOFED_FOREST" then "/b 3". Now rightclick under the trees with your arrow and create "shadows". You should put "shadows" around the structure foundations, cliff edges, trees, close to rocks, edge of pond and inside the pond, under the bridge and carriage and also at the bushes with the fences.
IMPORTANT SETUP INSTUCTION:
- Make sure that you have a world with the following gamerules!
- 1) doDaylightCycle = false
- 2) doFireTick = false
- 3) doMobSpawning = false
- 4) doTileDrops = false
- 5) randomTickSpeed = 0 | naturalRegeneration = false (You can use worldguard to disable leavedecay/naturalRegeneration)
- 6) Don't allow people to press buttons / use trapdoors.
- - - I really recommend worldguard.
Check the sketchfab upload for more details and a better view!
~Fresh AKA FreshRoboThresh